Adrienne B. Knack
Attorney Adrienne Knack works closely with clients in order to assist them with effective planning and problem solving. Ms. Knack’s key to success is to treat clients with the respect and compassion as she would her own family.
Ms. Knack has been a resident and active member of the Livingston County community for over 25 years. She is an active member of the Brighton Rotary Club, BNI Preferred Professionals Network, the Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce’s AXIS group, and Livingston Interdisciplinary Professional Association. Ms. Knack supports the Livingston County Humane Society, Gleaner’s Food Bank and the Livingston County United Way.
- Attorney – Timothy L. Williams & Associates, P.C.
- Licensed and in good standing with the State Bar of Michigan
- Legal assistant – Timothy L. Williams & Associates, P.C.
- Worked with the Firm full-time throughout her time in law school
- Member – Brighton Rotary Club, BNI Preferred Professionals Network, the Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce’s AXIS group, Livingston Interdisciplinary Professional Association, Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce, Howell Area Chamber of Commerce, Hartland Chamber of Commerce, South Lyon Chamber of Commerce
- Juris Doctor – Wayne State University Law School
- Bachelor of Arts in English – Kalamazoo College